2010年9月12日 星期日

Hello!

Name: Lea
Member: Lina, Eva, Alice
Group-introduction:

Our group has three members. The following are our individual introduction.

My name is Lina. My nickname called 奶子. I’m studying the third grade in senior high school. I’m good at singing. But I love English world. I really enjoy studying English. When I learn English, I always have passion for doing about English assignment such as learning sheets. Also, I like to read aloud English articles in senior high school, so my pronunciation is much better than before. Now, I have to learn how to write an essay. Although I wrote many essays in last semester, I thought my writing skill is not good enough. I hope that I can write better essays in this semester. Finally, I have a goal which I will be successful with my team work such as Project Learning, Web-based English, and studying partner.

Hi, I’m Alice. My English name is my cram school English teacher gave me. It’s maybe she thinks that I usually like day dreaming. I like to do many things. For example, watch movies or TV, use computer, read novel, get together with friends…. Now, I’m trying to let me like the Project Learning course, because we have to do and learn many things in this class. I hope I can get good effect on this class and use the skill well in the future.

My Chinese name is Huang Wun-Hua and my English name is Eva. My interests are reading novels, listening to music, and surfing the Internet. I am seventeen years old, a junior, studying in the Department of Applied Foreign Language, Shilin High School of Commerce. In this year, I have a course of Project Learning. I am going to write a project. My group has two members: Lina and Alice. It will take long time to research the topic. Then, we will become busier. I glad I can cooperate with them. We can learn from each others. I hope my English writing skill will make progress when writing the project. I will try my best and hope we get the prize.


The research topic:
1. The Living Stress in City
Why and how: We think now people face a lot of stress in life. We want to research how people reduce and release their stress. What do people have such a big stress in their life? What kind of the stress do we have in life?

2. Skin Care Products
Why and how: We choose the Burt’s Bees to research. We want to make sure how to use skin care products. When we use the skin care products, what do we need to use at the first step, the second step etc. Are the expensive skin care products much better? How define the quality skin care products?

3. Is the Law All Right?
Why: We choose two pieces of recent news to research. One is an intelligent challenge girl was violated by incentive. But the judge sentenced the seven criminals to innocence. The other is a three-year girl was violated and the girl yelled at, “She didn’t want to.” But the judge consider that the event don’t testify the girl is unwilling to doing it. So the judges retract the retrial. After we read the news, we decide to study what the judge define sentence. Does the bribed judge really know what the fair is? Does the world have the justice really?

8 則留言:

  1. Hi, Lisa, Alice and Eva. I'm Jessica Wang. I'm so glad to see you all in this blog. I hope I can see your works as sonn as possible and don't forget to come my website to share your feeling and thought.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi~my name is Michelle. You can call me Mibo!!
    I do really like your first theme because I think we really have a lot of stress in our daily life! For example, since I started working, I always feel painful because the responsibility I have to afford! If you really want to discuss this, You can put some advice for people who feels stressful and reduce their stress.

    回覆刪除
  3. ohh... I am interesting about your first topic you may want to choose. I want to know why the contemporary people have a lot of pressure. And, what kind of thrust is the most general in this security. Then, maybe you can make a statistics to show clearer to let us know.

    回覆刪除
  4. Hello~ I'm Puff.
    Many people like to maintain skin,
    regardless of male or female.
    Skin is a one of important part of our body, so research what ingredients have inside and what's disadvantage and advantage.
    I think it is a good theme.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hello! It's me, Lucy. I love the group name of yours! It’s very impressive to me. I expect your new article and discuss with us. Don’t forget to give the feedback to us, and we will give you some comments as well. If there has some free time, we can also share our thinking. Good luck to you all!!

    回覆刪除
  6. Wow, I think your project is so professional. You want to research about law?? It surprises me, because they had too many terms in law. And it will be a hard research about that. And I still have question, the range of law is very big. What section do you want to research?? Just my feeling!!! By Amy

    回覆刪除
  7. I am Dora. Many people are facing lots of stress in life. So am I. if you can tell us how to solve the stress that we meet, it certainly can help a lot of people. I m looking forward to your topic. It must be amazing.

    回覆刪除
  8. Lea let me think about tea. Ha. I find that everyone use first English name to decide group name. It is interesting. What a united class.
    Talk about your topic. I like the second “Skin Care Products”. I hope I will very beautiful forever. I am Lisa. 73633

    回覆刪除